Fractal Design Dynamic X2 GP-18 PWM 180mm Fan Black
The Fractal Design Dynamic X2 GP-18 180mm Fan Black is a powerful 180mm fan that yields remarkable high airflow while remaining very quiet, It features a high-grade LLS bearing, PWM support with an RPM range of 300-1200 RPM, optimised fan geometry, aerodynamic stator struts, Trip Wire Technology, and fits standard 180mm fan mounts with a 165 x 165 mm screw hole pattern.
Features of the Fractal Design Dynamic X2 GP-18 PWM 180mm Fan Black at a glance:
- Massive 180 x 38 mm fan that yields remarkably high airflow while remaining very quiet
- High-grade LLS bearing with 90,000-hour MTTF delivers long-lasting dependability
- PWM support offers a wide 300-1200 RPM speed range for silent operation under lighter loads and maximum airflow during more demanding activity
- Optimized fan geometry balances airflow with extra emphasis on static pressure for great performance in any usage scenario
- Aerodynamic stator struts with embedded wiring helps reduce noise and turbulence
- Stator struts sit on a wide angle to the trailing edge of the blades, resulting in a lower noise level and smoother noise profile
- Strategically placed notches near the fan hub on the trailing edge of the blades help to eliminate the humming noise produced when the blades pass stator struts
- Trip Wire technology introduces a micro-turbulent layer that helps to combat elements that negatively affect performance, providing an overall more efficient and
- quieter fan environment
- Customized design contributes to a cool running and beautiful looking build
- Fits standard 180 mm fan mounts with 165 x 165 mm screw hole pattern
Bigger is better
Massive blades allow the GP-18 to yield remarkably high airflow while remaining exceptionally quiet.
Notched blade design
Strategically placed notches diffuse airflow as blades pass stators to eliminate the hum most fans normally produce.
Thin, aerodynamic stator struts are angled perpendicular to fan blades for reduced noise and turbulence.
A low startup speed with wide 300-1200 RPM range offers precision control ideal for water cooling.
The introduction of a micro-turbulent layer combats elements which negatively affect performance, resulting in quieter operation.
Optimised fan geometry
Balanced airflow and static pressure deliver great performance in any usage scenario.
Note: Stocks are subject to change.
This product is shipped at a flat rate. If the order exceeds $399 the shipping cost is free.