Sensory data. Sensational VR. Introducing a VR headset enabling a new way to live and work. We’ve paired our innovation HP
Reverb G2 design with a state-of-the-art sensor system , so you can capture biometric data in real time and improve training,
wellbeing, creation and collaboration. This HMD take it to the next level.
Integrated sensors measure muscle movement, gaze, pupil size and pulse and seamlessly transfers data to the HP Omnicept
platform. By capturing user responses in real time, you can generate insights and adapt each user’s experience.
• By monitoring heart rate, pupillometry and/or eye movement, your app can discern the level of brain power a user
exerts in a VR session – an indicator of how well someone performs under stress and how effective decisions are made.
Now you can uncover actionable insights to adapt each user’s experience.
• With eye tracking and pupillometry sensors built into the HMD and integrated with HP Omnicept, get eye tracking data
to better understand how a user interacts with a VR experience.
• With integrated eye tracking, this HMD is able to discern the user’s gaze direction, enabling a reduction in GPU load and
improved image quality within the user’s foveal region, enhancing VR realism.
• Immerse yourself in ultra-sharp visuals with mura-free, 2160 x 2160 LCD panels per eye and full RGB stripe.
• With four cameras and internal sensors for position detection, you can now track more of your arm movement. Jump
right into virtual reality without additional peripherals.
• With a smaller and more ergonomic design, our controllers are more natural and comfortable to hold onto. Plus, get
superb tracking performance with integrated Bluetooth® connection.
• With a ratcheting headband, increased cushion size, flex material and adjustable interpupillary distance (IPD), you get a
personalized, more comfortable fit for longer wear.
• Get an immersive experience with HP VR Spatial Audio3 and industry-leading Valve speakers. They sit off the ear by
10mm, allowing you to have a more comfortable fit.
• Get more clarity over the previous gen with new lenses designed by Valve. And, interpupillary distance (IPD) adjustment
allows you to adapt with the width of lenses – so you get a perfect fit.
• Our new and improved 6 meter cable connects directly to the headset and is thinner, lighter and longer than ever, giving
you room to move freely.
* VR application compatibility required. 30 day trial of HP Omnicept can be downloaded from the HP Developer Portal
(https://developers.hp.com/). Functionality is limited to sensor data after the trial period. To continue full functionality, resale
model requires Royalty License; per seat Developer and Runtime License is required for Enterprise and Government customers.
Available in select countries. For complete details see hp.com/omnicept.
* NVIDIA VR Ready Quadro or GeForce Turing based GPU required for foveated rendering. For developers, Unity foveated
rendering plug-in and run-time are also required and available from the Unity Store or HP Developer Portal
* HP Omnicept SDK required for integration of HP VR Spatial Audio. Unity and Unreal Engine plug-in are required, plug-ins
Note: Stocks are subject to change.
This product is shipped at a flat rate. If the order exceeds $399 the shipping cost is free.